In order to give our users an assurance that a Community is actually being run by authorized representatives, the Summon Team offers a verification process where we check the background of the assigned community manager who has submitted a valid Summon Verified Communities Application.
Our process ensures that the community manager assigned to run the Summon Platform account is verified by the official Social Media accounts of the group or project. Please note that “Verified” status on the Summon Platform only confers an assurance that the community information submitted is valid and makes no claim to the performance, intentions, or value of the community.
“Verified” status may be removed if a community is found to have changed any aspects of the community without notifying the Summon Platform verification team, take any action deemed misleading to Summon users, or would otherwise damage or harm the Summon Platform.
List Updated: May 20, 2023
- Envy Stake Pool – https://app.summonplatform.io/community/envy
- Smart Contract Audit Token (SCATDAO) – https://app.summonplatform.io/community/scatdao
- Hedges Stake Pool – https://app.summonplatform.io/community/hedges
- NeoMiami – https://app.summonplatform.io/community/neomiami
- HAZELnet – https://app.summonplatform.io/community/hazel
- WEED – https://app.summonplatform.io/community/weed
- SAGAN Stake Pool [SAGAN] – https://app.summonplatform.io/community/sagan
- Hawak – https://app.summonplatform.io/community/hawak
- Stablecoin – $STABLE – https://app.summonplatform.io/community/stablecoin
- CarDino ADA Study – https://app.summonplatform.io/community/cardino
- CORN – https://app.summonplatform.io/community/corncoinwtf
- Snek – https://app.summonplatform.io/community/snek
- $dumb – https://app.summonplatform.io/community/dumbcoin
- $DGAF – https://app.summonplatform.io/community/dgaf